We are seeking volunteers! If a position below interests you, fill out our volunteer interest form or e-mail us with a letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the position, and an updated copy of your resume.
Ad Hoc Committees
Do you want to support a local nonprofit organization, but don’t have a lot of time or money to spare? Do you love children? Are you passionate about ensuring access to quality healthcare interventions? Do you enjoy participating in the arts?
We are seeking volunteers to support our efforts on social media and marketing to our local community. Minimum time commitment would be between 2 and 4 in person hours per month, but can increase if the volunteer desires.
We are seeking individuals who have an interest in learning about creative arts therapies, outpatient therapy clinics, and administration to support our office staff. Applicants must be able to pass a background check, provide a letter of reference, and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement for protected health information.
We are always looking for volunteers to help us with events for our patients! Contact us to find out what upcoming events you may be able to help support us with!
Are you a student in advertising, public relations, or communications and want some practical experience for your resume! We need your help! If the Ad Hoc committees aren’t enough time, we’d love to have you as an intern. Hours are flexible!
The primary responsibility of a board member is to provide leadership, governance, and oversight of the organization. To that end, the duties and responsibilities of a board member may include:
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the CEO as they develop and implement Key Changes therapy Services’ strategic plan.
- Approving Key Changes Therapy Services’ annual budget, audit reports, and significant business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Partnering with the Executive Director and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
- Considering Key Changes Therapy Services a philanthropic priority and assisting with fundraising by cultivating relationships with donors, giving generously, and planning and attending fundraising events.
- Serving on committees or task forces and taking on special assignments
- Representing Key Changes Therapy Services to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organization
- Ensuring Key Changes Therapy Services’ commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities Key Changes Therapy Services serves
- Attend scheduled board meetings.
- Follow conflict-of-interest and confidentiality policies.
- This is a
If any of these options appeal to you, fill out our volunteer interest form or e-mail us with a letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the position, and an updated copy of your resume.