We are seeking volunteers! If a position below interests you, e-mail us with a letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the position, and an updated copy of your resume.
The primary responsibility of a board member is to provide leadership, governance, and oversight of the organization. To that end, the duties and responsibilities of a board member may include
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the CEO as they develop and implement Key Changes therapy Services’ strategic plan.
- Approving Key Changes Therapy Services’ annual budget, audit reports, and significant business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Partnering with the Executive Director and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
- Considering Key Changes Therapy Services a philanthropic priority and assisting with fundraising by cultivating relationships with donors, giving generously, and planning and attending fundraising events.
- Serving on committees or task forces and taking on special assignments
- Representing Key Changes Therapy Services to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organization
- Ensuring Key Changes Therapy Services’ commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities Key Changes Therapy Services serves
- Attend scheduled board meetings.
- Follow conflict-of-interest and confidentiality policies.