Referral Form: Please have your physician fill out this referral form and fax it back to us.
Occupational Therapy Intake Form: Please complete this form prior to the evaluation.
New Patient Intake: Please complete this form prior to the appointment!
Insurance and Payment Information
Our occupational therapist is additionally certified in the SOS Approach to Feeding and Handwriting Without Tears.
- Evaluate the independent skills of each patient: coordination, dexterity, social skills, sensory processing, feeding, cognition, and visual motor and perception.
- Provide a written evaluation and treatment plan for each patient.
- Structure therapy sessions to target skill development as indicated by the treatment plan. Communicate to caregivers progress made within session and provide exercises to be completed at home.
Occupational therapists, evaluate and treat people with a range of disorders that interfere with a person’s ability to function independently in daily life. A master’s degree in occupational therapy, is the basic requirement to practice in all states. Occupational therapy master’s degree programs generally take two years to complete and include multiple fieldwork placements, which require a minimum of 24 weeks of supervised clinical experience. All of our occupational therapists have obtained their national board certification and are licensed to independently practice in the State of South Carolina.
As a pediatric therapy clinic, we work primarily with children in need of services. Your doctor may recommend speech therapy services for any of the following reasons and more:
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Feeding Difficulties
- Fine Motor weakness, dexterity, or coordination
- Difficulty with self care
- Handwriting difficulties
- Social skill issues