- Provide administrative support to patients, colleagues and referral sources through coordination and implementation of front office activities
- Typical responsibilities include scheduling appointments, validating insurance and payment authorization, processing payments, performing account collections, and responding to telephone inquiries
- Responsible for patient appointment scheduling, documenting cancellations, and scheduling make-up appointments
- Manage intake of new clients and manage wait list when necessary
- Insurance verification
- Creation of new patient charts and maintenance of patient records
- Scanning and filing patient documents to ensure complete and accurate information
- Managing incoming phone calls
- Obtaining insurance authorization
- Implementing cancellation policy procedures
- Providing financial counseling for patients and posting over the counter payments
- Being a friendly first face for Key Changes’ clients and families to see
- Support the core values of the organization in every interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change and needs of office environment
- High school diploma or GED required. This can be waived with additional office administrative experience
- 1 year of office administrative experience
- A valid driver’s license and driving record free of major traffic violations
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to sit and ambulate; occasionally bend or twist; regularly speak and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms (to include reaching overhead); and move up to 25 pounds.
- Results-driven achiever with impeccable skills in organization and planning; detail oriented
- Thoughtful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with patients, referral sources, and colleagues
- Approachable office professional who can demonstrate cultural sensitivity in interacting with patients in a multicultural setting.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral (including telephone) and written communication skills
- Basic administrative accounting skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, fellow employees and referral sources
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Matching IRA
- Worker’s Compensation
Compensation based on experience. Start date: September 12, 2022.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
If you are interested in any of these positions, email us a cover letter and resume!