We’re hiring! If a position listed below sounds like a fit for you, please submit resume, cover letter, and proof of qualifications to Natalie Mullis, Director.
Speech Language Pathologist
Start date: March 30, 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders, as well as work collaboratively with occupational and music therapists.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Must have CCC’s
- Previous experience in speech pathology with children
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Licensed by the state of South Carolina to independently practice speech language pathology.
- Able to reliably commute to work.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs as needed.
Definitely apply if you are:
- Creative in implementation of treatment and in collaboration with colleagues (example- co-treating with music therapists).
- Feeding/Swallowing experience.
- Enthusiastic about working with children in the midlands area to improve their communication skills.
- Organized and intuitive. No micromanagement required.
- Flexible. Pediatrics can ebb and flow.
- Technologically savvy- calendars, internet, documentation software, iPads, etc. You know it or you pick up fast.
- Fluent in Spanish (but not required)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Matching IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education/Professional Fees
To apply, e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org