At the end of each year, I’ve been in the habit of outlining the year past and my hopes and expectations for the coming year. This year’s post will be no different, but for the sake of brevity (because let’s face it, it’s New Year’s Eve!), I’ll be taking the columns and bullet points route!
- Incredible Growth
- Summer Speech and Music Camps
- Music Therapy Bill Passing Subcommittee
- EdVenture Groups
- Autism Society of SC Music Therapy Grants
- Five Year Anniversary!
- Mommy and Me Groups!
- More Music Therapy Contracts!
- Occupational Therapy
- Office Manager (We hope!!)
- More Camps!
- Music Therapy Licensure and Increased Access (we hope!)
- Lots and LOTS of fun!
We hope that 2015 treated you well and that 2016 is even better! We look forward to serving you in the new year!