We have a lot of change happening over here!
Key Changes Music Therapy Services, LLC will be changing to Key Changes Therapy Services, LLC and we are thrilled to announce that we will begin offering speech therapy this fall and have plans of expanding into a full service therapy clinic. Part of this expansion includes yet another office move! We are still working on lease details and will announce the new location soon, but fear not, we aren’t moving far.
In order for us to offer speech, we need a therapist!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated speech language pathologist who wants to be a part of a growing multidisciplinary practice in Columbia, SC.
- Competent in speech language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning, and treatment.
- Effective communicator in English with both with colleagues and patients, families, and caregivers.
- Licensed by the state of South Carolina to practice speech language pathology.
- ASHA certification.
- At least one year experience in the field.
- Able to reliably commute to work.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs as necessary.
Definitely apply if you meet all of the above and are:
- Creative in implementation of treatment and in collaboration with colleagues (Key Changes Therapy Services is a music therapy practice expanding into multidisciplinary clinic).
- Enthusiastic about working with children in the midlands area to improve their communication skills.
- Organized and intuitive. No micromanagement required.
- Technologically savvy- calendars, internet, documentation software, iPads, etc. You know it or you pick up fast.
- Love to write about your work and share through social media, blogs, videos, and more.
- Currently in private practice and passionate about your practice but hate the overhead and insurance paperwork involved (not required, just a plus!).
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Above and Beyond Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Conference Attendance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Liability Insurance
- Professional Dues
Position begins as part time and expands to a full time, salaried position. Compensation based on experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, proof of certification, and proof of South Carolina licensure to Natalie Mullis, Director at email@example.com.